Monday, November 10, 2008

To justify YOURSELF

So I used to live in San Diego CA and i worked in this dreadful place that we call NCC (national Credit Check) loved the job but HATED the bosses and people in there. Anyway it consisted of 50 women no men and i'm sorry when you get all those women in one building it gets soooo catty. And I became friends with this one girl, and EVERYONE warned me that I shouldn't be friends with her...and honestly i at the time was 24 years old i'm pretty capable of making that decision...or so I thought...anyway...I started talking to her...and we hung out a couple times and when I would make comments about some people she would snap at me and tell me she doesnt talk about people and she's a born again christin and she told me this once she told me a thousand times I hate people that have to "justify" themselves....if you have to keep telling yourself that then obviously YOU arn't what you say you are. So finally she quit this place of work and it was sooooo much quiter and just plain relaxed...and she would tell me that I needed to get out of that place which is true i did but I also had to make a living.

Finally this blog was pretty much a vent blog I just HATE people who are always telling me what they are and shit like that...So have a wonderful day ;)

1 comment:

Loud Spirit said...

There is a saying...He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak...I got that one in a fortune cookie not too long ago. It applies to what you are saying here - and I totally agree! I hate when people talk AT me...