Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is me in real life

This is me, my name is Casey Williams, i have a wonderful husband who's name is Dustin and we together have 4 beautiful little boys Devon 7, Adam 5, Gabriel 3, and our newest edition Corben 2 months. We have been together for little over a year now. We currently reside in Kansas. He is truely the love of my life. We also have a dog which is two a boy his name is EDDIE. As you can see I have ToNS of males in my life :)..

I'm a full time homemaker, and my husband is in welding, arc air.

My hobbies are when i have time, reading, writing, and cooking, I love recipes, and i love cooking.

My fave movies are Ten things i hate about you, and action drama, and romance, and comody.

I love anything buy Kid Rock and Pink So what is my new fave song.

I am Totaly into reality tv. I'm addicted to that

My drug of choice is caffene and of coarse cigerettes..lol

I love to have a good time which doest happen very offten since i do have kids.

i'm 28 years old.

1 comment:

LazyCrazyMama said...

Welcome to the bloggy world! :)
I am also completely addicted to caffeine and nicotine!