Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crazy day in November

Okay it's November and it's 70 degrees Whats with the weather? I mean it's suppose to be cold maybe even snowning or at least raining. But it's 70 degrees in fact I moved from california (san diego) to come back to weather season's even...naw really i moved there to just be with my family I know i'm a softy I also met my husband here. If it wasn't for meeting him I would have probly stayed in Cali although I totally hated it there..another blog another story.

Anyway...the weather what is up with it?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow it's colder than that down here in Southern Goergia!

Tiffany said...

Oh I didn't ask....Did you vote? Who got yours? If you've read my blog you know who I voted for.

LazyCrazyMama said...

It was 70 here too!! Crazy! It's supposed to snow on Thursday!

Bri said...

The weather has been wacky... cold one day, hot the next.